|The Littlest Planeteer|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||November 24, 1990|
A World Below Us
The Littlest Planeteer is the eleventh episode in the first season of Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
The main characters featured in this episode are:
Dr. Blight unleashes a smog monster upon a small North American town which grows bigger and more fierce the more smog it eats in the air until it becomes unstoppable. Meanwhile, a young boy, Jason, after seeing the Planeteers in action, idolizes Wheeler and wants to join the team, but is politely put down. Still, he tries to prove himself that he can be a hero, but he seems to cause more trouble than help. Later on, Captain Planet makes Jason honorary Planeteer in the end.
Gaia: So many cars...
Captain Planet: So much pollution; smog is bad for all living things.
Kwame: But you can help.
Linka: There are lots of ways to get around that don't pollute.
Captain Planet: And when you get your own cruiser...
Wheeler: Keep it tuned up; and your tires properly inflated. Remember: drive safe, drive clean.
Significant Moments and FactsEdit
During the Planeteer Alert, Linka speaks after Kwame but has Gi's voice.
- MAL: Ready for my next evil assignment Doctor Blight.
- Dr. Blight: You do bad so well MAL, no wonder you're my favourite computer. Go ahead, analyze the air.
- MAL: Air quality good.
- Dr. Blight: (gags) I hate clean air, it makes people so healthy. But we'll soon have a remedy for that, won't we? My little microchip?.
- MAL: You're the doctor, Doctor (laughs).
- Dr. Blight: Now to work, although I really think of it as playtime. Are you ready my little Smoglet?.
- MAL: I thought I was your little darling.
- Dr. Blight: Oh you will always be No1 with me MAL. But if my theory is right, this little smog blob is going to create more damage than anything we've ever done. All it needs is a tasty more so of carbon monoxide to complete our final test.
- Dr. Blight: Here comes breakfast now. (bus drives past emitting fumes) Doux a fuel a la school bus. Mmm! I love the smell of pollution!.
Add images here.