What's on your mind?
My name is Todd. I'm new here. I am currently rewatching this series and recapping the episodes on my blog . I'd like to help out here as I go along and add new information.
I have a couple questions, mostly concerning navigation.
1) I see this Wiki has 178 pages, but how do I see which things have pages? I assume they are character and episode pages? I think things like the Geo-cruiser and important settings like Hope Island or even Dr. Blight's lab deserve pages. Where would those go? How would people find them?
2) The navigation here has Episodes, Characters, and then jumps to Editing and Help, which have pages discussing Admin privileges which I assume most people here don't have. This place is just a little confusing to navigate.
3) You guys should consider making Blogs part of the main navigation. It'd be awesome to interact with other Captain Planet fans by allowing the members of the community a place to discuss episodes, show off Captain Planet things they find, discuss characters, or whatever. I know the Forum is here, but blogs are more personal, and I've seen them utilized on other communities well to drive member interaction and activity.
I hope you don't mind my ideas!
Unfortunately, I've only watched the first episode so far, and it seems pretty well written and organized. I will work on other episode pages as I get to them!
Just like the Japanese Power Rangers Super Sentai Series of Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger, each Magic Ring is color-coded. Red, Yellow and Green are males; and Blue and White are females. A bit of a coincidence as I thought.
What I think is that Hoggish Greedly, Verminous Skumm and Looten Plunder, together, should start a chain of fast food restraints. Only the food, contaminated by Skumm, and with Greedly's and Plunder's charisma and ability to say and sell, would cause people to gain a hundred pounds in 8 minutes and make people impossible to stop eating. And Ma-Ti should be one of the victims, and in a bigger frame
I've noticed that now that it's June, the Boomerang channel is showing Captain Planet again.
Why is that?
The cartoon is old, just like Jem and the Holograms, but will they make a live film like they did with Jem and Transformers, only better?
Who would you all see the old planeteers pass on their rings to? From which country?
For heart, I'd picture someone from Israel in the Middle East.
I wish CP had a sixth planeteer. Someone from Australia.
He/she can use the power of thunder.
If the series went into a reboot, he'll be someone who was manipulated by Zarm. He would start off assisting the eco-villains, until Zarm's appearance, they learn he's been influenced by his evil. Eventually, they break free of it
However, the new member may have gotten his ring when getting the five's rings back, but he doesn't join them officially due to the sins he committed and by Zarm's evil. He goes solo but comes to their aid if needed. His only home is the church.
He and Gi would form a loving relationship with each other.
Hey, if you want to check out my video on rare CAP action figures feel free to watch it on youtube..I know there is lots of improving to do. Bu maybe you ll find it cool anyway :)
Hey there, I am mainly collecting the awesome toyline figures... maybe now or in the future we can make a place here where people could hold conversations regarding that topic?
Where to place it and how?!
Hey! i found a captain planet crystal matrix playset but i can't find anything about it on the internet. hope you could tell me something about it (maybe it's value and why i can't find anything on the internet). THANKS!
I'm thinking about re-organizing the "Category:Characters" category structure. As of now, it has 9 subcategories:
- Deceased characters
- Former Villains
- Heroes (male heroes, to be precise)
- One-shot characters (i.e. those with only one appearance in the entire franchise)
- Supernatural beings (i.e. non-human)
- Villains' henchmen
I'd like to simplify it a bit. First of all, I propose merging "Heroes" and "Heroines". I'm not sure how to name the category, though. Any suggestions?
I also would love to know your opinion on my plans of dividing the subcategories in groups like "Characters by alignment" (good, neutral, evil, ambiguous) or "Characters by number or frequency of appearances" (main, supporting/recurring, one-shot).
See you around!